Please CLICK HERE for AVAILABLE DATES.
PRICES | Keeping the doors of an old building open is pretty cost-intensive. As a team, we have chosen to offer a flat rate for ten people & below. Anyone exceeding the flat rate is an additional $50.
Weekdays | $300 FLAT RATE
If there are ten people in your group, that's $30 a person.
Weekend Nights | $500 FLAT RATE
If there are ten people in your group, that's $50 a person.
NOTES & ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS WE GET A LOT |
- DO speak with your doctor about ghost hunting to determine if it is a hobby for you. While it is so much fun, it is also a form of adventuring, and it is important that you keep an open line of communicating with those people who monitor your health and physical abilities.
- The building is NOT heated. We don’t have air conditioning. There is electricity—we have a main base for your charging needs and we ask that all of your outlet needs stay confined to this space. There are functioning bathrooms.
- We do have surveillance, but we do not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Please lock your cars for that reason.
- The cemetery is not attached to our property and it closes at dusk.
OUR GROUND RULES |
- This building is part of our family. Please treat Madison like it is your home and best friend. We know you will, but for the 1% that won’t, we have to put this out there.
- No flames allowed—that means no candles, friends.
- If you are a smoker, please smoke on the back porch—and we do have a place for the butts. Please don't throw them on the ground. It's no fun to pick those up one by one.
- Obviously, please don’t do things like write on the walls (which has happened, believe it or not & it was obscene … )
- & ALL the bathrooms are NOT operational (except for the one the caretaker will point out). Please don’t use any of the other restrooms throughout the building. Ladies, please don’t flush sanitary items—the pipes are over 100 years old and you’ll clog us up and the whole building will smell like sewage ... which we'd like to avoid, pretty please.
- Also, we are in a residential area, so please don’t roam around after dark—and please treat our kind, lovely neighbors with respect and kindness.
- ALSO, LADIES & GENTLEMEN: WE HAVE A NO WEAPONS, NO BOOZE & NO DRUGS POLICY—WE WILL CALL THE POLICE (WE HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. SO PLEASE JUST DON’T PUT US IN THAT POSITION.)