THE OFFICIAL MADISON HISTORY
Madison Seminary is composed of two treasured historical buildings.
The Ohio Cottage was completed in 1891. It is 25,136 square feet and has 63 rooms.
What we, The Mad Crew, call "The Civil War" building was completed in 1859. It is 6,120 square feet, has 23 rooms and 3 floors.
There is a garage out back that we use for maintenance and storage purposes. It is not open to the public and was built in 1925.